Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Being Plump

I've been over-weight since 19 years old, and since then I've been 'bruised' by others' criticism and worse, even I criticised myself. I hate looking at mirrors, and even in my worst condition, I would punch my flabby tummy to release the disappointment and grief.

But it was then. Now, despite of the occasional criticism that I get once in a while, I'm more positive about it. I'm over-weight, that's the fact but Alhamduli
llah, I'm healthy; normal blood pressure, normal level of cholesterol, normal sugar level and above all I'm happy with my life.

I'm still plump, even more plump than before. I'm 31 weeks pregnant and so far Alhamdulillah, a healthy mother-to-be....


Disclaimer: The following photos might be 'hazardous' to some viewers, especially if you have a perfect slim body or you personally disgust fat people. :)






Me @ Nandos Cowley Road for Abang's 27th birthday
24 weeks pregnant


Me @ home - 30 weeks pregnant

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

my god, girl! your tummy is huuugeee!!! and i said it with all the love and affection in the world :-)

Anonymous said...

huda.. comeinye perut. hhehehe. finally dpt jugak tgk ur growing bump tu.. comei! comei!

FIkaKamal said...

comeynya perut ko uderq. baby boy or girl? aku rasa boy kot? sbb muka ko berseri-seri :) enjoy your pregnancy moment. later ko mesti windu kat baby's-feet-kicking-in-your-tummy feeling :)

Anonymous said...

uderque!!best kan pregnant dan menggemok..haha.. aku pon menggemok dgn sihat.. aku 20 weeks skang

madam teacher said...

yebbie : hahahahah.. mmg la besar perut aku yeb. tp aku dh biase buncit kan. cume kali ni bkn buncit lemak la..

nurul : comel ke? ye la tu. nnt aisya ade kwn la kt oxford. :)

syiq : boy ek? aku scan mase 20weeks x nmpk jantina. kt UK ni scan yg free 2 kali jek sepanjang pregnancy. so kire surprise la.

bol : ko dh 20 weeks? alhamdulillah.. aku hope sumenye ok. enjoy time2 pregnant ni esp bile dh rase baby tendang2. :)

afidalina said...

cute2... bila la nk jumpa mummy huda and daddy dr sepet nih. ke kena tempt dgn ikan trout masak sambal itu br boleh jumpe korang?! hehe.. oh ye, raya haji is around the corner kan kan..

Marliza Radzi said...

wah rasa baru lagi baca announcement preggie! dah 30 weeks dah!

madam teacher said...

afi : kite jumpe mase raye je la ye.

marliza : dah 33 weeks dah pon.. :)

dazzling 948 said...

uderk..nti dh deliver inform tau..
i hope kau and baby akan sentiasa sihat sentiasa....
surprise ni anak sedara aku yg ini boy or girl nie...
hehehe

Suhana said...

glowing ;)