Thursday, April 17, 2008

Walking down the Memory Lane

Note to self; if you intend to read a journal/article/scholarly material, don't do it in front of the computer. WHY? because you ended up searching the internet from something irrelevent for your research to completely useless information ('sekadar hiburan semata-mata').

However, I managed to discover something today...

In life, I'm sure you have met and made friends with lots of people, no matter who they are. And perhaps, you did hurt their feelings in some ways, and both of you ended up not being friends anymore. Well, knowing myself that much (apart from my family and husband), I realised that there are a lot of people that I owe them my apologies. Some might think it's too late to do so, but better late than never.

As I step into a new phase (married) in my life, I'm determined to be a better person with the support of my beloved husband, Insya-Allah. And it is such a relief when I even found out the two people that I might hurt the most have achieved so much in their life too. Alhamdulillah.. (Praise to Allah). I'm very happy for them and I hope that they have forgiven me of what I've done to them a long time ago.

To all my friends, sorry for every word, every gesture which might have hurt you guys in any way. Your friendship has partly shaped me of what I am today. Thank you for your support and love..


No comments: