Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The NEW beginning..

It has been 2 years since I've written anything in my blog. I know that it didn't attract many readers, since I didn't publicly introduce my blog, even to my friends, although I have to admit that I'm not very much a 'good' writer myself. In 2 years time, there's a lot of things happened in my life; a steady job in UTM City Campus, being courted by a fellow colleague (happily married to him eventually, after 5-day courtship, hahaha), and now the latest, came back to UK to yet another experience of studying in a foreign land. While I need to be working on my progress report for my next meeting with the supervisor, I'm taking my own sweet time writing in this blog (Sorry, Joe). I guess you could say that this can be a way of me to improve my English writing skills (some excuse, hey?).


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

menarik lah blog nie, tapi awak kena rajin-rajin tau update berita kat dalamnya. Jumpa nanti.

nadya.s said...

welcome to the wonderful world of blogging uda!!!!!

will add u t my blog yea?