Thursday, April 24, 2008

Taking 'reading' to the next level.

I'm not quite an attentive reader, to be honest, except if it's Jodi Picoult's, Sidney Sheldon's or gossip columns (LOL). Although I did pretty good in my SPM history papers, but to tell you the truth, I'm easily distracted when I'm reading something (or going to read something); academic books, scholarly journals and even newspaper columns (politics, current issues, economics, etc).

Yet now, I'm in a position where reading is significantly crucial, in generating ideas for PhD research. As you can see now, I'm updating my blog, that should prove something..

With tonnes of articles to read, I'm determined to read as much as I can manage, because I'm meeting Joe next Tuesday. Hmmm.. where shall I start? Arrgghhhh, HELP!!!

*Note to self : Get back to work!!! By the way, Joe is my supervisor.

No comments: