Monday, April 21, 2008

All the best, to all DDQ students

Teaching is not a designation or a job that I chose simply because I'm too lazy to get myself involved in the industry, but it has been life-long passion. Some might think the work of a lecturer is not a challenging task, with flexi-working-hours (with a good pay) and not quite a demanding job, but my personal experience suggested otherwise. Without the passion, sense of conviction and determination, it would be something that you might not enjoy at all.


So, now and for the next 3 years I'm taking my study leave, to improve myself and give some added value to my teaching portfolio and yet another degree to the list (Insya-Allah). While my fellow students are now striving hard (I hope..) for their final examination. For the final year students, this will be their last hurdle before they embark on something new in their life. I wish nothing else, only the best to all of you, and I'm deeply sorry for not being able to attend your convocation ceremony.


GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST.

3 comments:

SaifulAzri said...

good luck too!!

Anonymous said...

thanks thanks :) needed!

Anonymous said...

I will. TQ for everything.