Friday, April 18, 2008

A collision in Headington Road

After spending quite some time on the net just to find the nearest route to get to school from Marston Road (and found it!), we eventually decided to take the bus instead of 'trying-out' the route (trust me, we have good excuse not to walk..).

However, it ended up we still need to walk (in heavy breath..) from Headington Road to our house, due to a terrible collision between a cyclist and a big truck. The cyclist has already transported to JR Hospital, but her bicycle was still there and practically it gave us the idea of what had happened. We were both convinced that she was killed, but actually she survived, and now in critical condition.

http://www.oxfordmail.net/news/yourtown/oxford/display.var.2206417.0.update_cyclist_injured_in_crash.php

I can't imagine her family's and friends' feelings right now. I mean, if I'm in their shoes, I would felt numb and helpless.. (Nauzubillahiminzalik..)

Ya Allah, please protect my family and friends from any harm & illness.. AMIN.

No comments: