Friday, May 22, 2009

It's a small world after all.

Assalamualaikum wbt

A friend of mine wrote something about six degrees of separation in her blog not so long time ago, and I assume everyone of us had experienced something like this before.

My good friend from my UTM years, Naz, came for a visit, and we took her to a small gathering here in Oxford. She ended up meeting her long lost neighbour from her childhood (Umi), and their mothers (Umi's and Naz's) were once schoolmates.

I've been living in Subang Jaya for almost 25years now, and recently I've found out that Umi and her family have stayed in Subang Jaya before, in fact their house was near to my parents' and we went to the same primary school. She's 1 year older so we never had the chance to meet.

Umi and I were born in the same hospital, Assunta Hospital, but of course different years.

It is definitely a small world after all. :)

No comments: