Thursday, March 26, 2009

Postnatal eating disorder?

Hi.

Since having Mawaddah, I've been eating 'excessively'. I'm back to my old habit; snacking between meals. This is not good for my slimming-toning-down regime. I need to lose weight desperately as I'm considered over-weight/obese (based on my BMI reading).

I can't help the cravings, so I've resorted to healthy snacks; cereals with milk, fruits, etc apart from other not-so-healthy e.g. crisps, desserts, ice cream, etc. I'm not much of a chocolate-olic, which helps with dieting department.

I'm not ambitious in everything I do, and this slimming regime is no-exceptional. I just want to be healthy. Period.

and honestly, I'm still not convinced that I can. For now. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi uderq!! :)

bagi aku, craving for snacks between meals is fine esp if we take healthy snacks and taken in small amount. tp kalau aku tetiba rasa nak mkn chocs, aku bedal je..hehe..tp not every day la..

mcm aku ni,tak dpt nak amalkan strict diet sbb aku bf heydi. kesian kat heydi, dia tak suka formula. only mama's milk..hehe..

so, what i do is aku mkn kerap tp jgn byk sgt each time and kurangkan oily food. aku kurangkan minum air manis and amalkan minum plenty of plain water.

it will take longer time to shed the extra weights on me tp as long as my baby is well fed i.e. cukup susu ;), i'm fine with it :))

-Syiq-

Anonymous said...

exercise weyh... jgn lupe. (ye ye je aku ckp ni, tatau aku buat ke tak nanti)
carik je videos kat you tube tu n tiru. hehehehehe

waniey said...

mawaddah chan.. bile lah agaknye ibu mawaddah chan ni nak bg auntie address umah mawaddah chan. dah bersawang dah ni... hehe. jgn marah ibu uderq ;)

madam teacher said...

alamak lupe la waniey..

17, Roosevelt Drive,
Headington, Oxford, OX3 7XB, UK

:)

fazilah:g said...

Uderq, takper. Janji happy. Tapi aku agree dengan Dinna ler. Bersenam. hehe. At least sit up je. Paling senang, jalan lah kaki banyak-banyak. Kalau kau stress lepas berjalan, boleh ler guna present release stress aku dengan Syida tu .. :)