Monday, July 14, 2008

My all-time favourite Asian love story

I found this video from YouTube (you can find almost anything from YouTube nowadays). Really brought me back to my teenage years in STF; waiting for the bell to ring at 4.00pm everyday just to make it on time to watch my favourite Japanese love story, Tokyo Cinderella Story. Myself and others would even run from our classroom on the 3rd floor all the way to the common room. Ahh, those days, when I'm 40kg lighter (hehe..).



*Theme song : Meguriai by Chage & Aska

3 comments:

afidalina said...

hudaa!! kita pun sukkaaa!!!!! wakakaaa...hero dia hencem kan kan kan? =P

madam teacher said...

aah cute sgt.. innocent jek muke. miss gile cite ni.

Anonymous said...

tengok kat mana? kitepun selalu tengok...adakah tengok sekali?? hari tu rasanya ada ulang Tokyo Cinderella.. tatau dalam tv ke terserempak kat youtube.. rasa terimbau nostalgia STF..