Tuesday, July 01, 2008

10 years after STF

On this coming 19th of July, my fellow 948 Srikandis will be organising the '10-year-after-leaving-STF' reunion in Cyberjaya. I love gatherings and am dying to join them, but unfortunately I'm far away from home. :(


5 years with only girls in the classroom (and of course, in the dormitory) are definitely memories that I won't trade to anything else. We had our fun and laughter (most of the times), sadness and humiliation (to my ever-lasting regret), but of course I've learnt a lot from the bitter-sweet experience growing up from a 12-year-old kid to a 17-year-old young lady.


At this particular moment, I still manage to remember every single memory during my secondary education years in STF; the teachers' faces, the smell of 'nasi lemak' at the dining hall, the day my parcel was torn apart by the notorious monkeys (and ate all my biscuits!), and of course, the people I've met and made friends, in fact my sisters even after 10 years.


To all my 948 sisters, hope you guys will enjoy the reunion. May all disputes resolved, differences put aside, and most of all, may our friendship become stronger and last forever, Insya-Allah.


Love you guys!


Maju, maju, maju, segera maju..... Serikandi Tun Fatimah.


2 comments:

Dr. Sepet said...

go STF go! go where? Go study laaa..ayoo.

afidalina said...

hahaaa... bes kan Huda? all girls school! notty tak ingat dunia la!x tahula kalau Huda skema tok kadok dulu..wakaka..kita x kot.....=) updet la salu yek?! ikan sea bass masak steam tomyam? nyum2..=P