Wednesday, May 07, 2008

New addition to the collection

Previously, I've wrote something about my 'so-called' reading habit. When it comes to academic or scholarly materials, I get easily bored and distracted, but a good fictional book implies otherwise. I started reading fictions in my early college years (UTM), and started with something easier to 'digest'; Judith McNaught, Jude Deveraux,..

Later, I tried to jump into something more 'serious', e.g. John Grisham's, but I found them boring and too factual. Then I started reading Sidney Sheldon's Morning, Noon, Night, and I instantly fell in love with his work.


Now, my collection has expanded to Jodi Picoult's, and I love most of her books. Other than Jodi's, I'm willing to try
any author's work which storyline represents the reality of life, which reminds me how fortunate I am; being blessed with a wonderful life, Alhamdulillah.

I'm currently reading this right now. (Based on true story)

Next on the my reading list.

No comments: